Hi Friends and Family,
I provided my address as well as my wish list in the form of a Pinterest board that has pictures of all the items. I do not NEED all these things and of course you can feel free to add other items not listed. Letters and Cards are appreciated as well. Anything really will be a great “pick me up” Check back frequently because my list is always changing 🙂
Peace Corps Volunteer
Antique, Philippines 5705
- USPS is the most cost-effective option
- Do not send money. Everything is opened by customs.
- Do not declare actual value when filling out the customs form. Anything larger than $20 will risk being taken.
- Religious stickers and biblical scriptures are recommend to prevent tampering
- Send an inventory list so I can assure I received everything mailed
- More tips for sending the Perfect Care Package
Care Package Wish List:
Follow The Natural Travelista’s board Peace Corps Wish List on Pinterest.//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js
Flamin’ Hot Cheetos
Rice Krispies Treats (Double Chocolatey Chunk)
David’s Sunflower Seeds (Jalepeno Hot Salsa)
Gillette Venus razor Refill
Kotex Regular Tampons
Marley Hair, Color 1B
Eco Styler Gel
Ziploc Bags, Gallon Size
– The Natural Travelista
*Disclaimer* The contents presented on this website is of my own opinion and does not represent the views, opinions or policies of the Peace Corps, United States Government or any other organization in anyway.